Sunday, December 27, 2009

On the eleventh day of Christmas

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me Eleven pipers piping. I approached her about this money... where is she getting it from? How can she afford this? There's no way... I've done the math and can't figure out where SHE GOT THIS MONEY! So I asked her... she said not to worry about it. Oh, I'm sorry... she's right... I shouldn't worry about this... because I'm working every day, 50 hours a week just to make sure that our rent is getting paid! AND IF SHE HAS HAD THIS MONEY THAN WHY AM I WORKING?! DOES SHE THINK I LIKE WORKING FOR H&R BLOCK?! BECAUSE I DON'T!

These pipers are trying to calm me down by piping. It isn't working... tomorrow she better get me a dust bunny, or drastic actions will be taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment